Home & Business Owners Are Now Using The Easiest & Most Economical Solution To Self Install Window Fly Screens
DIY Magnetic Window Screens
FEBRUARY SALE 55% OFF UNTIL Stocks Last
Watch our step by step installation guide to see how easy it is to install a professional looking DIY insect screen to your windows.
Magnetic Fly Screens for Windows
The window magnetic insect screen range is designed for ease of use and offers an effective DIY window screen solution to keep out mosquitoes, flies, wasps, midges, and all types of crawling and flying insects.
Magnetic fly screens are suitable for residential and commercial use and the insect screens can be installed directly onto the window frame or surrounding walls, both inside or outside.
Easy to Maintain & Durable Magnetic Insect Screens for Windows
Simple to maintain & highly durable, your new magnetic insect screens are ideal for those hot summer months where a steady stream of cool air is always a welcome addition inside any room.
As well as keeping the flies out of your work or home, a quality do it yourself magnetic insect screen installed (delivered FREE to your home from the team @ MagneticInsectScreens.net) will not obstruct your view or block out any natural light.
As well as creating a comfortable working or living environment, a magnetic window fly screen system is also fully compliant to your local food agency which means they are the ideal choice for hotel kitchens, food manufacturers, and busy restaurants.
Whether you are looking for a DIY window screen for the home, or for a business location, these versatile DIY insect screens will deliver years of exceptional performance without any expensive maintenance or cleaning costs.
Great DIY window screen kit solution.....
We recently moved to a new home that has a number of casement windows with no screens. This wouldn't be a problem, except that whenever we open our windows we almost instantly attract flies and insects. After doing a bit of research, it seemed like most of our options were going to be pricey with custom window screens needed to be made.
But then I stumbled across MagneticInsectScreens.net on Google and your DIY window screens, and we are so happy we did! I installed each screen in about 20 minutes. So far, they're all holding up well. Although we haven't tried to remove the magnetic strip that's stuck to the window frame, the screen itself is easy to remove and reattach if needed.
Best of all, they work a treat - we can open the windows without having flies and insects invade our space. Definitely recommended for any person needing to screen casement windows.Jamie Vincent
10 Reasons To Choose A DIY Magnetic Insect Screen:
- Fits most household, apartment & commercial windows: Single/Double hung windows, sliding windows, casement windows, curved/balcony windows, etc.
- Can be used for windows made of steel, wood, aluminum, UPVC, etc.
- Extremely simple to DIY install. These magnetic window screens can be installed in less than 15 minutes. No tradesman tools required.
- Save money from custom-made window screens.
- Changing and washing the screen is easy. No extra maintenance is needed.
- Super strong magnets are used to firmly affix the flyscreen to the windows.
- No screws or drilling to the original window structure – perfect for people renting.
- Dedicated industrial strength 3M adhesive, high viscosity and long lasting. No sticky residue is left after peeling.
- Can be used either indoor or outdoor. High quality material suitable for all weather conditions.
- Screen frame is only 1/2” (12.7mm) to fit even the smallest area available.
Very satisfied with my new insect screens and the speed of delivery after ordering. Excellent product and service - highly recommend to others.Kayla Lanzon
I love the screens! Easy to put together and easy to use… Great value for money…would highly recommend these screens.Tali Filip
Magnetic fly screens are:
- Practically invisible when placed on your windows, but stylish enough to fit in with your environment
- Designed with efficiency in mind to maximize your living area space
- Malleable, to allow easy access to windows
- Strong and durable, constructed with proprietary material to withstand the test of time
- Made to measure. You can easily DIY custom fit the insect screen to fit perfectly within your window
- Environmentally friendly! Discard pest sprays with the knowledge your pets and children are safe from disease carrying bugs and insects
Have A Question Before Wanting To Make An Online Order?
An innovative approach to fly, mosquito and insect problems
Magnetic fly screens have a flexible edge to peel back a corner and pass through objects or to open and close your windows simply and easily. A DIY flexible fly screen lets fresh air in but keeps insects, moths, flies, mosquitos and other pests out.
Your DIY magnetic fly screen kit is so easy to install
The process of installing a magnetic flyscreen is very easy.
Measure your window and order that size that will cover your window. We recommend ordering a slightly larger size that you will be able to easily cut and customize it to size as you install.
All DIY fly screen kits come complete with easy to follow instructions and require no screws, no nails, no tools, and will give you no hassles.
Available in white frame and to fit window sizes up to 2000mm x 1250mm
DIY Flyscreen features include:
- Keeps Flies, Insects, Moths and all kinds of pests out
- Easy installation
- Reduced cooling costs by enabling fresh air flow through
- Perfect for older style single or double windows, and camper vans, caravans, boats.
Magnetic Insect Screen helps protect against bugs and insects while continuing to let fresh air flow through. With easy Do It Yourself window screen installation and no hardware fixing required, this product is ideal for caravans, rental homes, campers and boats.
- Suitable for windows up to 1.5 x 1.6m
- Can easily be cut down to suit smaller size
- UV resistant fiberglass ‘Claw Proof’ mesh
- Quick and easy DIY installation
- No hardware tools or fixings required
Handy Tips For Getting More Life Out Of Your Fly Screens Nothing makes a house look more old and tired than frayed, dirty, and dusty screens. And not only are they an eyesore, they also serve to devalue your home. And if your fly screens eventually become damaged...read more
Why You Should Buy Double-Hung Window Fly Screens Safe and Advantageous To Have At Home Are you looking for a suitable flyscreen? Try out the double-hung window fly screen. This kind of item appears traditional. However, it is very advantageous in that it...read more
Why You Should Buy Double Hung Window Screens The Most Preferred Window Screen Style The double-hung window screens are the most preferred window screen style. Its traditional appearance allows it fit almost in every home. It is remarkably distinct from...read more
Why You Should Buy Casement Window Screens Provide Superior Ventilation And Protection For Home Replacing or installing window screen is an essential way because it enhances the beauty and value of your home. It is wise to pick the correct style of window to improve...read more
Why You Should Buy DIY House Insect Screens High Quality, Durable, Flexible And Easy To Clean Magnetic Insect Screens (Do-It-Yourself) DIY house insect screens observe high-quality standards. They are designed and supplied to measure and fit an array of frames that...read more
Why You Should Buy DIY House Window Screens Highly Durable and Easy To Maintain Custom Fit Screens Any person who is in need to increase the comfort of his or her house during summer seasons? The solution is to use DIY house window screens. They are meant to fit...read more